Elizabeth St. Hilaire – Gel Plate Monoprinting
Duration of Class: One Day (6 Hours) // Medium: Gel Plate Monoprinting // Skill Level: All
Are you frustrated with the fact that you have the Gel Plate but haven’t mastered it? Are you afraid to even open it? This class is for YOU! I know how frustrating it can be when you don’t get the results you want or expect. It’s difficult trying to figure things out on your own – let’s do this together!
In this workshop you will learn how to create painterly, rich, layered collage papers with the Gel Press Monoprinting Plate.
• Starting with light colored solid base prints
• Utilizing stencils for masking and ghost printing
• Masking techniques with everyday objects
• Removing paint for subtle patterns
• Mark making for custom patterns
click on thumbnails to see full image