Tom Sarmo – Art Journaling: A Creative Key!
Duration of Class: One Day (6 Hours) // Medium: Pencils and Marker Pens, sketchbook // Skill Level: All
Artists and illustrators use sketchbooks/art journals every day, and in a variety of ways in order to increase both their creative flow and skills, and for pure enjoyment! This class explores fun methods to create and use sketchbook journaling to build your artistic confidence and excitement. Let this class begin your lifelong adventure into creativity that builds each day!
This Class is for: Anyone who wants to explore a multitude of ways to use a sketch journal; teachers who want to give their students exciting methods toward more creativity; anyone who wants to explore and expand their imaginative life and enjoy stress-free creating.
1. There are No Rules
2. Exploring the many ways to make sketch-journals work for you
3. Ideas by the Hundreds
4. Materials and Media; Fearless and Fun Exploration
5. Diving In: Using the Ideas and Materials (with guided practice if you want)
6. Expanding: From Sketch Journal to Artwork, and Sketch Journal as Artwork
7. Creative Block: How to jump over it, go around it, bust through it
click on thumbnails to see full image